Faculty Lecturer - Speech Communication and Public Relations
Current Research in Public Relations:
The importance of understanding how key publics communicate with social media in
order to more effectively deliver primary and secondary messages to activate, motivate, and educate.
Current RESEARCH IN INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION:
• Currently researching how different genders use interpersonal communication styles in romantic relationships to
communicate needs of inclusion, as well as how genders are able to decipher each others needs based on how they
• Conducted research on the use of technology with communication instruction to improve interpersonal communication
between students and instructors.
• Conducted research on the possibility of how technology in communication instruction is able to instruct multiple learning
styles (visual, audio, and tactile-kinesthetic) in the classroom, resulting in increased comprehension and completion rates.
• Conducted research on the use of technology with communication instruction improving the retention of students with
Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.
• Public Relations, Speech Communication and Interpersonal Communication of communication instruction, communication
technology, and communication in relationships.