|Title:||Assistant Professor - Nursing|
2003 ~ 2008 PhD in Nursing Informatics, College of Nursing, University of Utah
1995 ~ 1999 BS in Nursing, Department of Nursing, Korea University
2010-2013 MS in Statistics (Biostatistics), Department of Family Preventive Medicine, University of Utah
• Chung. J. H., Choi. S.I., & Kim. J. (2013) Lived experience of media presentation for the alleviation of anxiety, agitation and emotional distress among dementia patients in nursing home. The 20th IAGG World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatric. Seoul. Korea
• Chung. J.H. (2012). Data mining for attrition with diversity within Nursing Department. The annual nursing research conference, Orem, UT.
• Chung. J.H. (2011). Health policy for reducing student-to-School Nurse Ratios in Utah. The annual Utah Public Health Conference. Salt Lake. UT.
• Chung. J.H. (2010). Decision support system for attrition prevention with diversity within Nursing Department. National League for Nursing Annual conference. Las Vagas, NV.
• Chung. J.H. (2010). The use of electronic health records system for school nurse. American Nursing Informatics Association Annual conference. Boston. MA.
• Chung. J.H. Carole, A. Gassert, Kim H. S. (2009) Online health information by participants in selected senior centers in Korea. The Korean Gerontological society annual conference, Seoul, Korea.
• Chung. J.H. (2007). The conceptual framework for telehealth by older adults. Poster presentation. American Nursing Informatics Association, Las Vegas.
• Chung. J.H. (2006). The slow adoption of Electronic Health Records Systems in Utah: How can State level policy development foster utilization of technology in rural health communities. Workshop Presentation. The second Annual Utah Health Services Research conference, Salt Lake City, Utah.
• Chung. J.H. (2006). Community based Electronic Health Records Systems: What is the best idea for Utilization of Technology in rural health communities. Poster Presentation. Western Institute of Nursing 20th Annual Research Conference, New Mexico.
• Chung. J.H. (2005). A Qualitative Research about Electronic Discourse in telehealth. Poster presentation. American Telemedicine Association 2005 Annual Research Conference, Denver.
• Chung. J.H. (2013). Effects of school nurse interventions for school-age children in US: Meta-analysis of randomized evidence. Journal of School health. (In review process)
• Chung. J.H., Choi, S.I., & Kim. J. (2013). Lived experience of media presentation for the alleviation of anxiety, agitation and emotional distress among dementia patients in nursing home. Journal of Alzheimer and dementia. (In review process)
• Chung. J.H., Shaw, J. , Nygaard, I., & Egger. M. (2013).Test-retest reliability of paper and web versions of a lifetime physical activity questionnaire. Measurements in Physical Education and Exercise Science. (In review process)
• Chung, J., Gassert, C. A. and Kim, H. S. (2010) Online health information use by participants in selected senior centres in Korea: current status of internet access and health information use by Korean older adults. International Journal of Older People Nursing, no. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2010.00238.x
• Chung. J.H. (2005). A Qualitative Resaerch about Electronic Discourse in telehealth. Telemedicine and e-Health. April 2005, 11(2): 229-241.