|Title:||Assistant Professor - Nursing|
2003 ~ 2008 PhD in Nursing Informatics, College of Nursing, University of Utah
1995 ~ 1999 BS in Nursing, Department of Nursing, Korea University
• Chung. J.H. (2010). Decision support system for attrition prevention with diversity within Nursing Department. National League for Nursing Annual conference. Las Vagas, NV.
• Chung. J.H. (2010). The use of electronic health records system for school nurse. American Nursing Informatics Association Annual conference. Boston. MA.
• Chung. J.H. Carole, A. Gassert, Kim H. S. (2009) Online health information by participants in selected senior centers in Korea. The Korean Gerontological society annual conference, Seoul, Korea.
• Chung. J.H. (2007). The conceptual framework for telehealth by older adults. Poster presentation. American Nursing Informatics Association, Las Vegas.
• Chung. J.H. (2006). The slow adoption of Electronic Health Records Systems in Utah: How can State level policy development foster utilization of technology in rural health communities. Workshop Presentation. The second Annual Utah Health Services Research conference, Salt Lake City, Utah.
• Chung. J.H. (2006). Community based Electronic Health Records Systems: What is the best idea for Utilization of Technology in rural health communities. Poster Presentation. Western Institute of Nursing 20th Annual Research Conference, New Mexico.
• Chung. J.H. (2005). A Qualitative Research about Electronic Discourse in telehealth. Poster presentation. American Telemedicine Association 2005 Annual Research Conference, Denver.
• Chung, J., Gassert, C. A. and Kim, H. S. (2010) Online health information use by participants in selected senior centres in Korea: current status of internet access and health information use by Korean older adults. International Journal of Older People Nursing, no. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-3743.2010.00238.x
• Chung. J.H. (2005). A Qualitative Resaerch about Electronic Discourse in telehealth. Telemedicine and e-Health. April 2005, 11(2): 229-241.