Requirements for Requesting a Transcript by mail, in person, or by fax.
(May not be ordered by email or phone.)
If you are requesting a transcript to be sent overnight (overnight fee $15.50 plus the $5.00 transcript fee), the transcript request has
to be received and be paid for by 12:00 noon. If the transcript request comes in after
12:00 noon the transcript will go out the next day. Make sure to call our office (801-863-3171)
to make sure the request is received. Please include a street address for all overnight
transcript requests. Fed-Ex will not deliver to a PO Box.
Faxed transcripts do not transmit clearly and are barely legible due to the security
stock we use. Also, many recipients do not consider a faxed transcript as official.
Check before you order.
The Records Office FAX number is (801) 863-6529 Transcripts will not be mailed until payment is received. The form will be held for
- If requesting by FAX, students will need to contact the Cashier's (Bursar's) Officeat (801) 863-7200 (to connect directly to a cashier choose #2) to pay the fee with a credit card
- In most cases, transcripts will be SENT within 24 hours
- Please call 801-863-3171 to check to see if the request was received
Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- BA 106, One Stop, in the Administration Building
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Complete Short Request Form
- Show Photo identification
- In most cases, transcripts can be provided within 5-10 minutes
Send Transcript Requests to:
Utah Valley University
Records Office - 106
800 West University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
Must be included when requesting a transcript, either by mail, in person or by FAX
- UV ID or Student's Social Security Number
- Years of Attendance
- Name Attended Under
- Address where the transcript is to be sent. Transcripts will go to the address(es)
provided by the student. Please make sure that you provide the complete and accurate
- Student's Signature
- $5.00 Fee - for transcripts that are mailed
- $5.00 Fee - for transcripts that are FAXED
- If you want to order the transcript to be sent by overnight mail there is an additional
$15.50 overnight fee
- Fax number where the transcript is to be FAXED. Faxed transcripts, however, do not transmit clearly and are barely legible due to
the security stock we use. Also, many recipients do not consider a faxed transcript
Transcripts may not be ordered by telephone or e-mail. The Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act requires the school to have a signed
and dated written release before issuing transcripts.