Requesting a Transcript On-line

On-Line - only available if you attended after 1995. (If you attended before 1989 the transcript will need to be requested by fax, mail or in person.)

  • To request a transcript on-line log into UVLINK
  •  If you do not know or remember your UV ID please go below the secure access login to where it says, Find my UV ID, enter your First and Last name (the name you last attended under) and your birthdate. Your UV ID will be displayed. If you have set up your security questions you then can reset your password or if you know your password, continue to login. If you have not set up security questions try your birthdate in this order MMDDYY, if this does not work call our office at 801-863-3171 and we will reset your password.

After you login

       1.  Go to the Student tab. (Please note, if you do not have a student tab you will need to order your transcripts by fax, mail or in person)

       2.  Under BANNER SERVICES choose the Student Services folder

       3.  Choose the Student Records folder

       4.  Click on Request Printed/Official Transcript.

       5.  If you are sending the transcript to another school go to External College Code field and Look up the College Code from the list by clicking on the link.  (NOTE:  Most Utah (including BYU) schools transcripts are sent E-transcript or overnight transfer, if you need to have the transcript sent to any department other than Admissions, Type in the name of the Department or Graduate School in the  Issue to: field) (There is a code for the BYU graduate School)

       6.  If you are not sending the transcript to another school or if you cannot find the school on the list go to the Issue to: field and type in the person or college name. (your name if you are sending the transcript to yourself) If you want your transcript to be FAXED type FAX in the Issue to field.  IF YOU ARE FAXING YOUR TRANSCRIPT TO ANOTHER SCHOOL MAKE SURE THEY ACCEPT A FAXED TRANSCRIPT AS OFFICIAL MOST SCHOOL DO NOT.  Hit Continue.

       7.  Verify the name and address on this screen. (this is the information that will print on the transcript we will mail or fax the transcript to this address or fax number)  If your transcript is to be faxed enter the fax number on either the first line of the Street Address or in the phone number field. Hit Continue.

       8.  Choose the number of transcripts you want sent.   DO NOT CHANGE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT TO NO or the transcript will not print.   If you want the classes you are currently enrolled in to print on your transcript choose the current semester from the In Progress Cut-off Term field.  Choose to either Fax or Mail your transcript (If you choose to FAX your transcript make sure you have supplied us with a FAX number) Hit Continue.

       9.  Verify the information (note:  the name in the Issued to field is the first line of the Address.

10. You will need to pay the $5 transcript fee with a credit card before the transcript will print.

UVU Students

For More Information Contact:

Registration/Records Office Administration Building, Mailcode 106
800 West University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
(801) 863-4636

Transcripts may not be ordered by telephone or e-mail. The Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act requires the school to have a signed and dated written release before issuing transcripts. Online ordering does constitute legal consent under US privacy laws.

Transcript Request Form(pdf)