The Soldier's CreedI am an American Soldier.
I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.
- I will always place the mission first
- I will never accept defeat
- I will never quit
- I will never leave a fallen comrade
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat. I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I am an American Soldier.
Loyalty: Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit, and other soldiers.
Duty: Fulfill your obligations.
Respect: Treat people as they should be treated.
Selfless-Service: Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own.
Honor: Live up to all the Army values.
Integrity: Do what's right, legally and morally.
Personal Courage: Face fear, danger, or adversity (Physical or Moral).
- I am an American soldier - a protector of the greatest nation on earth - sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States.
- I will treat others with dignity and respect and expect others to do the same.
- I will honor my Country, the Army, my unit and my fellow soldiers by living the Army Values.
- No matter what situation I am in, I will never do anything for pleasure, profit, or personal safety which will disgrace my uniform, my unit, or my Country.
- Lastly, I am proud of my Country and its flag. I want to look back and say that I am proud to have served my Country as a soldier.