The IT Service Desk offers repair services on personal computers for UVU students
and employees. Any computer brought into the Service Desk will receive a free consultation
and, for an additional fee, computers may be repaired.
- If you need assistance with Apple-related computer issues, please contact the UVU Bookstore by phone at (801) 863-8641, or visit their office in-person in room SC 102. The Bookstore
is an authorized Apple Authorized Repair Center that can provide repairs for Apple
computers to students and employees.
- These services are provided to students, faculty, and staff and are free of charge
for personally and campus-owned computers:
- • Walk-in consultation on any computer.
• A full System Diagnostic that can be performed at the front desk.
• Recommendations on repairs or upgrades.
• Software install and removal instructions.
• Wireless setup and basic troubleshooting.
• Quick-Fix and non-invasive triage of system issues.
- These services are provided to students, faculty, and staff with a charge ($50 per
hour) for personally and campus-owned computers:
• Hardware and software repairs.
• Reloading of operating system.
• Malware and virus removal.
• Data recovery.
• Data transfer.
• Hardware upgrades.
*A Technician will call you within 24 hrs after check-in. All campus-owned machines
must go to the employee's Area Technician before coming to the Service Desk.
Accepted Payment Methods: credit/debit card, cash, check, or index number.