SLAM Conference: February 28, 2015
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 by 8:00 a.m.
Title of Presentation:
Name of Presenter:
Student Biography (tell us about yourself in 100 words):
Submit presenter picture:
Abstract of your presentation for the program (maximum 100 words):
Outline for your 35 minute engaging presentation (two-pages in length):
In your presentation outline please answer the following questions:
- How does your topic connect to the conference theme: inclusivity?
- What are your objectives?
- How will you facilitate audience engagement in your presentation?
- What sources are you drawing on for your presentation?
- What implications or applicability for practice does your presentation include?
- What will you do to keep your presentation and facilitation to 35 minutes?
Be prepared to take questions at the end of your presentation
Submission Process (DETAILS ARE FORTHCOMING--First week of December):
- Submit MS Word Document or PDF that includes presentation content and presenter picture
- Submit PowerPoint or Prezi (we’re primarily looking at content)
If you are selected for consideration, you may be asked to submit additional information,
including a short two-minute video of you presenting.
Possible Presentation Topics Related to Inclusivity:
(List is not limited to these topics)
- Leadership Training
- Time Management
- Personal Development
- Peer Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Goal Setting
- Team Building
- Social Justice
- Student Leadership Development