If you are debating what school to go to, where to continue doing what you love-dance
or cheer, here are a few reasons why UVU is the right fit for you!
- Scholarships are available for those Spirit Squad members who meet the expected requirements.
- Golds Gym membership while current Spirit Squad member.
- Discounted housing provided by Wolverine Crossing www.wolverinecrossing.com
- Book scholarships per sememster
- National Competition experience
- Professional Colleiate Summer Camp training
- Opportunities to increase your talent and resume skills through camps, competitions
- Facilities- The UVU Dance Team and The UVU Cheer Squad will have their very own state
of the art practice and rehearsal space in the new Student Life and Wellness Building
to be built in 2013.
- Student Leadership opportunity’s- The UVU Spirit Squad is under the department of
Student Leadership and Activities. This gives our Spirit Squad students the opportunity
to learn how to become a leader and use the skills learned through their involvment
in this department.
For more information on Why UVU is right for you go to:http://www.uvu.edu/futurestudents/