Printer Setup: Instructions for Wireless Printing
- Enter your UV ID number and your password at: print.uvu.edu
- Once you are logged in follow these steps to print.
- Click the “Web Print” tab on the left hand side.
- Click “Submit a Job”
- Select your preferred printer
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Print Options and Account Selection”
- Select the number of copies to print and then click “Upload Documents”
- Select “upload from computer” and find your file, click on it and then click open.
- Click “Upload and Complete”
The Papercut program only prints PDFs or files formatted for these specific programs
- a) Microsoft Word.
- b) Microsoft Excel.
- c) Microsoft Power Point.
- d) Microsoft Publisher.
- To print any web documents such as articles, emails, receives, etc. the document should
be converted to a PDF file.
- To create a PDF file from a web document, go to http://www.cutepdf.com/. Then click “Free Download.”
- To create a PDF file select your web document and then click “Print”. Select “CutePDF
Writer” and then click “Print”. Save your document in any folder you prefer.
- The Pcounter program does not print single PowerPoint slide or data sheets from Microsoft
- To print any slides from Power Point create a PDF file.
- To print a specific data sheet from an Excel file create a PDF file.
- For any questions or comments please contact the lab tech in any of the student computer