Frequently Asked Questions
- To log onto a computer, your user name is your UVID and your password is your myUVU
- Computers are monitored for inappropriate use.
- Open Lab print credit starting balance is $10.00 per semester. Print credit is reset
at the beginning of each semester and is not refundable.
- Extra print credit can be added through the Student Campus Services page on myUVU. Extra print credit can be added with a credit card or cash. You must be on a campus
network (wifi or ethernet) to access the print credit system.
- Price per printed page: 5¢ for black & white; 20¢ for color.
- NOTE: Only add as much credit as you intend to use for the current semester because
any unused balance will be lost at the beginning of the next semester.
For more information about using the Open Labs, view Lab Etiquette.