The UVUSA Wolverine Achievement Awards are awards given to students, faculty, staff, alumni and, administrators in recognition of outstanding contributions to campus and community. The award winners are recognized by their peers to be outstanding in their educational and professional pursuits.
Each spring UVUSA will seek nominations for fifteen different awards. Three finalists will be chosen, and one winner will be named and recognized at the annual Wolverine Achievement Awards show in April. A plaque and cash prize will be given to the winner and finalists of each award.
- The call for nominees is advertised during the spring semester.
- Peers submit nominations online at http://www.uvu.edu/studentgovernment/academicsenate/nominationsform.php.
- Nomination forms are due by 5:00 p.m. on March 1st.
- Upon submission to the Committee, nominees are all considered equal regardless of the number of nominations received.
- The Committee evaluates candidates through the nomination statements.
- In order to be eligible for nomination the candidate cannot have won the award in the past five years.
- The Committee scores the nomination statements individually. The top three scores for each award will determine the winner and finalists.