How Does OSI Support Academic Action Learning?
The key to Action Learning is leaving the classroom and engaging partners and places in the world that will harness and the student's mind, body, skill and genius. The OSI's role is to collaborate with faculty, students, community and professional partners in facilitating that engagement.
The Office of Student Involvement can:
• Create innovative and original activities supporting course content,
• Provide ideas and examples of possible action learning projects and expeditions,
• Create safe and engaging learning expeditions,
• Help establish and build community and professional partnerships,
• Bring together campus and community resources to support action learning activities, projects and expeditions,
• Direct faculty to useful resources to help them build action learning expeditionary activities,
• Provide support through the Faculty Fellowship Program.