How Does OSI Support Academic Action Learning?
The key to Action Learning is leaving the classroom and engaging partners and places in the world that will harness the student's mind, body, skill and genius. The OSI's role is to collaborate with faculty, students, community and professional partners in facilitating that engagement.
The Office of Student Involvement can:
• Provide ideas nad example of possible action learning projects and expeditions,
• Create safe and engaging learning expeditions,
• Help establish and buld community and professional partnerships,
• Bring together campus and community resources to support Action Learning projects and expeditions,
• Assist in building syllabi and learning objectives,
• Direct faculty to useful resources to help in building action learning course content,
• Train faculty through the Faculty Fellowship Program.