The Action Learning Faculty Fellowship program is sponsored by the Office of Student Involvement. The goal is to train and support faculty in creating and facilitating action learning course content, projects and expeditions. As part of the fellowship, faculty will receive the following:
• Resources to assist with the design and development of action-learning courses,
• Assistance in creating and building community and professional partnerships,
• Assistance in orienting students to action learning,
• Assistance in structuring syllabi and appropriate reflection exercises, and,
• Assignment of an Action Learning Mentor (student leader) to assist in action learning building and facilitating.
Fellows are awared a stipend as part of the training. The training constitutes four discussion and building sessions.