The Action Learning Faculty Fellowship program is sponsored by the Office of Student Involvement. The goal is to support faculty as they create action learning course content, projects and expeditions. As part of the fellowship, faculty will receive the following:
• Resources to assist with the design and development of and innovative action-learning courses,
• Assistance in creating and building community and professional partnerships,
• Assistance in orienting students to action learning,
• Assistance in structuring appropriate reflection exercises, and,
• Assignment of an Action Learning Mentor (student leader) to assist in action learning activities, expeditions building and facilitating.
Fellows are awarded a stipend as part of the training. The training constitutes five discussion and building sessions.