Action Learning Mentors
Working with Professor Todd Low, students built a great professional partnership experience with
major automotive companies at the 2012 SEMA Conference in Las Vegas.
• Cultivate a strong personal desire and commitment to a UVU education,
• Foster an attitude which supports personal growth and development,
• Develop effective approaches for study, dee learning and life-long learning,
• Establish meaningful and supportive relationships with professional community partners,
• Build and facilitate action learaning activities which reveal and engage student genius.
As an Action Learning Mentor, you will be trained, supported and compensated by the Office of Student Involvement. You will find great satisfaction as you lead other students and assist faculty in their Action Leaning Expeditions and Activities.
To learn more about building student engaged learning experiences and becoming an Action Learning Mentor, visit the Office of Student Involvement (LC 208), call us (801-863-6227), view our recent events on YOUTUBE, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit our monthly calendar. Visit today, get involved today!