Action Learning Mentors are trained by the Office of Student Involvement and work with campus faculty and professional partners to create action learning expeditions and experiences. These experiences have the natural effect of building school spirit and culture and promoting degree completion with professional ties to those in the community.
Action Learning Mentors design and coordinate Activities which:
• Cultivate a strong personal desire and commitment to a UVU education and degree completion;
• Foster an attitude which supports personal growth and development;
• Foster effective approaches for study, deep learning and life-long learning;
• Establish meaningful and supportive relationships with professional partners;
• Build and facilitate action learning activities which reveal and engage student genius.
Contact the Office of Student involvement to become an Action Learning Mentor
All trained mentors receive compensation and professional endorsements.