Automotive Skills Challenge
Application is due by April 30, 2013. Please fill out the field below to register
Basic competition with four skills stations:
- Read and apply use of Voltmeter.
- Correctly replace a set of brake pads.
- Use a scan tool to diagnose an engine problem.
- Identify parts of a computer controlled fuel injection car.
- Mig Weld 18 Gauge T, butt with backing, lap weilds.
UVU will provide:
- The electronic equipment required for repair.
- The vehicles with problems.
- The tools needed for student use.
- Welders and Heelmets.
Questions about the content, contact:
Katreena Davis, UVU - 801.863.7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org