Dear ASD, Faculty, and Staff,
Testing Services has an online test submission process, designed to add convenience to all faculty and staff needing to submit exams for their accommodative students. With this system, instructors have the ability to submit exams via CHI Tester. CHI allows you to submit your exams online and instantly grade scantron exams, as well as view your students’ scores online, all without stepping foot in our office. Follow the link to CHI Tester, and familiarize yourself with its processes by logging in using your UV Link username and password: https://chitester.uvu.edu/. Be sure to always use Firefox when accessing this website.
A few specifics, regarding submitting exams for accommodative students:
- If you are already using the CTC for your entire class, you will not need to submit an additional exam for your accommodative student. Be aware however, your accommodative student will be required to test during the dates that the exam is available to your entire class. We advise submitting another exam if your accommodative student intends to test outside the regular classes testing window.
- When submitting exams for accommodative students, be sure to indicate it as a 'Non-Standard' exam. You will then be given the option to label it as "Accommodative".
- Accommodative exams can be made available for up to 5 days.
- When preparing to upload exams, be sure to have your files in Word or PDF format.
- You will be given the option to drop exams off to our office, however you will still be required to complete the online submission steps in advance. You will be given the option to specify your delivery option at this time.
- All accommodative exams, regardless of the delivery method, must be uploaded or dropped off by noon the business day before the intended start date. This allows our staff time to prepare the material for your student.
Should you have any questions, or need further assistance, please contact our front desk staff at 801-863-7272.