Students From Other Schools
The Proctor Exam Center provides testing services for students from other institutions. For more information, please contact us at (801) 863-8544.
For appointments, please contact our Proctor Exam Center at (801) 863-8544.
The Classroom Testing Fees apply. If a student takes a test that is also available in the Classroom Testing Center, the student will pay the $3.00 fee if they test on a Fee Day.
Guidelines and Information
- For your protection, government issued ID is required. Students temporarily without ID can pick up an identification letter and have it signed by an instructor before coming to test.
- Students are REQUIRED to put all personal items in a Blue Bag.
- Please bring your own scratch paper (81/2 X 11 only) and have it stamped by an employee before you begin your test. All scratch paper must be turned in with your test before you leave the CTC.
- All testing aids must meet your instructor's specifications. Cue sheets must match size and content allowed, and cannot have additional information taped, glued, stapled or attached on top in any way. These must be photocopied before bringing them to the CTC.
- Students will need to know the class name, number, and instructor's name to receive a test.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco, and food, are not permitted in the CTC.
- Please leave your blue bag closed until you have turned in your test. All testing materials must be turned in to the employee at the back counter after testing.
- Removal of tests or testing materials from the CTC is seen as cheating/theft and will be reported to your instructor and campus police.
- The last test is handed out ONE HOUR prior to closing. Time is based on the master campus clocks located down the hall from the Testing Center. Students are expected to leave the CTC when requested. Students who refuse to leave will have their test collected and receive a zero.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- The CTC has the following for sale:
- Pencils: 25 cents
- Blue Books: 50 cents
- Long lines most often occur during the late afternoon and evening. Please plan accordingly and come in the morning or early afternoon if possible.
- Electronic dictionaries, computers, and palm pilots are not permitted in the CTC. If you have any questions about your electronic device please have it checked before entering the CTC.
- All cell phones, pagers, and palm pilots must be turned in the OFF position BEFORE entering the CTC. Students whose cell phone, pager, or palm pilot sounds and/or vibrates while testing will have their blue bag taken and their exam will NOT be scored until a $10.00 fee is collected.
- The CTC supports the UVU policy on "Children In Classrooms". Campus police will be notified when children are found unattended in the halls around the CTC.
- AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT: The CTC is wheelchair accessible. Students who are eligible for additional services, during testing, are requested to check with the ACCESSIBILITIES SERVICES DEPARTMENT (BU 145) so that UVU may assist them with the proper accommodation for their disability.
- Students taking tests on fee dates will be charged $3.00.
- Checks are accepted for amount of fee only. The CTC cannot make change for anything greater than a $5.00 bill.