Technology Management in the Workplace
The Technology Management degree will give students management skills which will add great value to any company. Technology managers help create value for their organization by using technology and other recourses to solve problems. Also a tech management degree will prepare graduates to lead and manage technology intensive organizations. Students will not only gain leadership skills but also management skills that will make them competitive in the local and global market place.
Why technology management:
- Students will learn many skills that will add value to their future or current employer.
- With these skills a tech management graduate can earn more money.
- With a tech management degree from UVU a student will have skills that can be applied in many different areas of the company. This will give the student flexibility in their future careers.
- Throughout the courses students will learn what it means to be a true professional and how to accomplish professionalism in the workplace.
- Not only will students be involved in classes particular to their major but they will also have management classes such as quality, operation, marketing, materials, and project management just to name a few.
- The lessons and skills learned in the tech management degree will give students the upper hand against the future competition competing in the job market.
- In addition to the skills and knowledge gained through tech management students will also gain confidence for their future careers.
These are just a few of the highlights of tech management and how it will help a student in the future. Many students like the flexibility that a degree in tech management gives them for the future. With a degree in tech management a student could find anything from an office job to an onsite type of job.