Supporting Technology Management
Contributions from alumni, community partners, parents, faculty, staff, students and friends of UVU make an impact in shaping the minds and changing the lives of our students. Even modest contributions, pooled together create opportunities for academic success by funding scholarships, engaged learning activities, and provide support for program growth.
There are various opportunities for giving including in-kind donations of equipment and materials for use in our classrooms and hands on learning projects. Naming opportunities for facilities, classrooms, and programs recognize individuals whose service and support have played a key role in ensuring the continued success of UVU, and to remember and honor loved ones and friends.Give Now
- Daniel Colby - Wavetronics
- Rob Gillespie - Premier Computing, Inc.
- Dale Sevy - Questar
- Alex Macharia - Ancestry.com
- Kylen Hansen - Layton Construction, ICS Interiors Group
- Sione O'Reilly - US Synthetic Corporation
- Joel Erickson - NuSkin Enterprises, Inc.
- Steve Thomas - Utah Manufacturing Association
- Saul Green - Nestle
The following private scholarship have been created by generous donors for the benefit of Technology Management students.
- David W. Johnson Family Endowed Scholarship
- Technology Management Annual Scholarship
With gratitude for the support of our students and programs, we would like to acknowledge the generous philanthropic contributions of the following individuals:
- Anne M. Arendt
- Cheryl A. Hanewicz
- David W. Johnson
- Goldman Sachs
- NuSkin Enterprises, Inc.
- Utah Department of Transportation
- Utah Manufacturing Association