- Graduates will understand the distinguishing characteristics needed to manage technology-intensive
organizations in a competitive environment.
- Graduates will be able to facilitate innovation and change in technology-intensive
- Graduates will be able to evaluate global aspects of 21st Century technology management
and assess their impact on the workplace.
- Graduates will have knowledge of project management theories and practices and be
skilled in the use of project management software.
- Graduates will have the ability to create quality processes and products following
industry and international standards.
- Graduates will be knowledgeable about information technologies and be skilled in using
them to manage data and facilitate organizational processes.
- Graduates will have critical-thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to resolve
both technological and management issues.
- Graduates will understand the value and ethical/professional dimensions of technological
work environments and be able to apply these principles to workplace processes and
- Graduates will have both oral and written communication skills needed to be an effective
- Graduates will have collaborative skills and be able to work effectively as part of
- Graduates will have the ability to motivate people and be skilled in conflict resolution.