Curriculum Map and Essential Learning Outcomes
View campus wide essential learning outcomes (ELOs)
View UVU Technology Management Program Curriculum Map 2016-2017 (xlsx)
View UVU Technology Management Program Curriculum Map 2017-2018 (xlsx)
Technology Management Essential Learning Outcomes
- Graduates will understand the distinguishing characteristics needed to manage technology-centered
organizations in a competitive environment.
- Graduates will be able to facilitate innovation and change in technology-centered
- Graduates will be able to evaluate global aspects of technology management and assess
their workplace impact.
- Graduates will have knowledge of project management theories and practices and be
skilled in the use of project management software.
- Graduates will have ability to create quality processes and products following industry
- Graduates will be knowledgeable about information technologies and be skilled in using
them to manage data and facilitate organizational processes.
- Graduates will have critical-thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to resolve
both technological and management issues.
- Graduates will understand the value and ethical/professional dimensions of technological
work environments and be able to apply these principles to workplace processes and
- Graduates will have effective communication skills.
- Graduates will have collaborative skills and be able to work effectively as part of
- Graduates will have the ability to motivate people and be skilled in conflict resolution.