Technology Management Student Advisory Committee
Purpose: The purposes of the TM-SAC are to ensure that a Technology Management student voice, promote and organize departmental activities, promote communication between the student body and faculty, and to play an active role in the continuing development and refinement of Technology Management at UVU.
Description of Advisory Committee: The committee will be facilitated by Dr. Anne Arendt, Assistant Professor in Technology Management. Dr. Arendt and the committee members will set the agenda, with input from other TM staff members.
Student Membership Requirements: Requirements for student membership are: 1) Current enrollment in TM department, 2) Availability to meet at the committee meeting time, and 3) Commitment to making a positive contribution to UVU TM students.
President: Ben Arciniega
2015-2016 Meeting Dates, Times and Locations
Time, Date, and Location: Pending (will be chosen by members upon selection)
Meetings are generally once a month for and a half hours and are open access to anyone who wishes to attend.
Prior 2014-2015 Representatives
- Ben Arciniega (TM-SAC president as of 4/1/2015)
- Jacob Carpenter
- Matthew Davidson
- Tanner Wheadon
- Thomas Ballard (through 2/17/15 due to job)
- Benjamin Booth (through 4/1/15 due to job)
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - minutes
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - minutes
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - minutes
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - minutes
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - minutes
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - agenda
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in GT618A - cancelled
Semester/term meeting with the TM Advisory Board date yet to be determined
For more information, please contact Dr. Anne Arendt - Assistant Professor/Assistant Chair in Technology Management.
See related areas of research