All students who attended a college or university outside of the Unites States of
America and wish to receive credit at UVU for those courses, must have their foreign
transcripts evaluated by one of the below foreign transcript evaluation services.
Please follow the below foreign transcript evaluation instructions.
Foreign Transcript Evaluation Instructions
- Choose one of the four Foreign Transcript Evaluators listed below to evaluate your
- Follow the company's instructions regarding what documentation you must provide. Be
sure to check the type of report we need to evaluate your coursework (course-by-course,
detail report, etc).
- Have one copy of the official evaluation service report sent to:
Utah Valley University
Attention: Admissions Office
800 West University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058-6703
- Once we have received the official report, we will determine if courses will transfer.
General education courses will be granted by the Transfer Credit Coordinator. Courses
other than general education may be submitted by the Transfer Credit Coordinator to
individual departments for review and decision to grant credit.
- If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 863-8216.
Foreign Transcript Evaluators
AACRAO International Education Service
One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
Phone: (202) 296-3359ies.aacrao.org/Must request a Course-by-Course Evaluation
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: (414) 289-3400www.ece.orgMust request a Course-by-Course Report
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
Phone: (310) 258-9451www.ierf.orgMust request a Detail Report with Course Level Distinction
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: (212) 966-6311www.wes.orgMust request a Course-by-Course Report