Trio student support services scholarship information
TRiO Student Support Services does not offer UVU Continuing Student Scholarships. Our scholarship is for first time students only, new or transfer.
To apply for a trio student support scholarship, follow the steps below:
You must be admitted to uvu and have a permanent UVID to apply
• If not admitted, go to http://www.uvu.edu/ select future student, follow the steps to apply for admission, plan on applying for admission at least two weeks prior to the scholarship application deadline (Feb 1st for new students, March 1st for transfer students). If you are currently a Concurrent enrollment student at uvu, you have already been admitted.
- Login to uvlink
- After you are logged into uvlink, click the student' tab *see note below*
- Scroll down to 'student financial services'
- Select 'my financial aid'
- From the 'my financial aid' menu select the scholarship application
- Read the instructions on how to apply for scholarships at Utah Valley University
- Apply for the need based trio student support services scholarship
- You must be a utah state resident in order to apply for the trio sss scholarship
- You can be either a new freshman or transfer student to apply for the scholarship
- The trio office has a limited number of scholarships to award
- The trio scholarship is a ½ tuition scholarship for possibly two semesters
*if you do not have a uvlink "student tab," follow the
new student instructions
For questions contact nancy cannon in the TRiO Student Support Services office at (801) 863.8844 or the scholarship office at (801) 863-8443
TRiO Student Support Services does not provide financial assistance or temporary bookloans for textbook purchases. For questions about bookloans or Financial Aid contact UVU Financial Aid.