FAQs for Faculty and Staff

What types of military transcripts might veterans need to submit to UVU?

Types of Military Transcripts:

  • Department of Defense's Joint Service Transcript (JST - Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy)
  • Community College of the Air Force
  • Defense Language Institute
  • DSST

How does UVU accept military credit?

Please visit UVU's Incoming Transfer Credit and Transfer FAQs web pages regarding acceptance policies and detailed information.

How do I see how UVU has accepted a student's military credit?

* View Accepted Military Credit in UV Banner Online Services:

  • Click on Faculty Services link
  • Click on Advisor Menu link
  • Choose a link:
    • Transfer Credit Awarded
    • Student Academic Transcript
    • Wolverine Track

Symbols representing the military divisions

What financial aid is available for veterans?
What if a veteran is deployed or needs to withdraw from classes?
More Questions?

Please view the links in the Students tab for more information.