UCC AmeriCorps Healthy Futures Focus Area
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien of the US
- Must be 17 years old or older
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
Healthy Futures Focus
If you participate in the UCC AmeriCorps Program through the Healthy Futures Focus
Area, you must be able to meet all of the following criteria. If you cannot, your
project does not qualify you for participation in the Utah Campus Compact AmeriCorps
Program under the Healthy Futures Focus Area.
- I am able to track the number of patients/clients provided preventative or primary
healthcare each month.
- I am serving at a Healthy Futures Focus Area site that has a signed Qualified Site
Contract on file with Utah Campus Compact. List of Qualifying Sites (pdf). If your site is not listed, contact Laura Christopherson at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Qualifying Site Contract.
For Mental Health Counseling or Social Work Programs, you must be able to check the
meet this criteria:
- I will practice mental health therapy by observation, description, evaluation, interpretation,
intervention and treatment to modify behavior through applying generally recognized
professional social work principles, methods and procedures in order to prevent, treat,
or eliminate mental or emotional illness or dysfunction.