How to Create a New Page in OU Campus
Creating New Pages
Pages are the building blocks of any website. The new templates in OU Campus provide
options for creating one column, two column, and three column pages, which lend greater
flexibility and more options when creating your pages.
Page Creation Options
When you create a page, the following information will be requested:
- Page Title: The title of your page, as it appears in the title bar of your browser window
- Search Title: The title of your page, as it appears in search results
- Search Keywords (optional): Comma-separated keywords used to categorize your page for search engines
- Search Description (optional): A brief description of the page content, which appears on a page of search
- Create Page Filename: The name of the file that is being created; it should be all lowercase, with no
spaces (dashes and underscores are allowed); be sure to keep the .pcf extension
- Overwrite Create Page: If there is already another page with the same file name, that this page will overwrite, check the box; otherwise, leave unchecked.
How do I find my files in OU Campus?
How do I create a new section (folder) in OU Campus?