What is a Health Risk Appraisal?
The Health Risk Appraisal (HRA) is a measurement of one's current health status. Participants
can complete a health risk appraisal by signing up for an appointment slot below.
The health risk appraisal test includes various fitness test which are:
- Body Composition
- Blood Pressure
- Total Cholesterol (finger prick)
- Glucose (finger prick)
- Push-up & Abdominal Curl-up test
- Grip Strength Testing (tests upper body strength)
- Flexibility (sit and reach box test)
How to make the most of your HRA?
- Make sure your bladder is empty before testing.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Allow approximately 20 minutes to complete the fitness tests.
- Turn your cell phone off during testing.
- Don't eat for 2-3 hours before testing (water can be consumed).