6 Steps to Hiring a Business Intern
- DETERMINE THE NEED and details of the position.
- SELECT AN INTERN SITE SUPERVISOR - a staff member who is committed to and capable of developing and supervising potential
- CONTACT the Woodbury School of Business Internship Manager.
- SIGN a Master Internship Agreement.
- POST the internship on the UVU Job Board.
- HIRE: Recruit, interview, and hire your new intern.
6 Steps to a Successful Internship
- IDENTIFY an internship that matches your skills, interests, and goals.
- CONTACT the employer and apply for the internship.
- MEET with Woodbury School of Business Internship Manager to establish requirements and
learning objectives to obtain college credit.
- PREPARE: Complete the online orientation, which contains the information you need to get the most out of your internship.
- FOLLOW through with instructions given by your Woodbury School of Business Internship Manager.
- EXPERIENCE the successes and challenges of the career world through your internship opportunity.