Things to Know
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT POLICIES
- Students are to first check-in with an international student advisor at the Butler Institute for International Understanding (Room: BU-100).
- See Junko Watabe or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
REGISTRATION HOLD / ACADEMIC STANDARDS
- What is it? A registration hold is placed on your record that prevents registration until the issue is resolved with the appropriate department.
- Who can put a registration hold on my record? Parking Services, Academic Standards, Financial Aid, Cashier´s Office, Departmental Advisors, Registrar´s Office, PE Issue Room, Library, Wellness Center, and International Advisement.
- How can I get a hold removed? Call your business advisor at 863-8032 for more information.
ADDING A CLASS
- Fill out the add card completely
- Obtain appropriate signatures (instructor's) and department approval
- Submit add cards at the registration window
- ADD/DROP deadline information can be found in the semester class schedule booklet or via the Internet
PROGRAMS AND COURSE CHANGES
- Students are responsible to keep in contact with their business advisor for the most recent information about their department/major.