Schedule a Tutorial
Suggestions for a Successful Tutorial
- Allow yourself plenty of time for revision.
- Come with specific goals.
- Tutorials guided by student concerns and instructor feedback are often most effective.
- Bring in the assignment description.
- Bring a copy of the paper (unless in the prewriting stage).
- Come prepared to ask questions, participate in the tutorial process, and be receptive
- Be on time
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, we will give away your tutorial to the next person
- Follow up & revision time
Frequently Asked Questions
- View Frequently Asked Questions about Tutorials