Training, Tutorials & Guides
I want a cooler looking Web page: Designing my Web pages using CSS in Omni
Free and in a lab
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM, 7/14/09 Tuesday)
Location: Library 207
Instructors: Anne Arendt (WRS) & Phil Taylor (WDS)
++ ALL ARE WELCOME ++
Covers working with Cascading Style Sheets in Omni. It will include:
- How CSS works in Omni
- Working with text and fonts (colors, spacing, type, etc, setting defaults, etc)
- Making links look cool(er)
- Mucking with margins and padding
- Positioning stuff on the page using div tags (this includes overlapping stuff)
- CSS resources that will likely help you
You won't be an expert at anything (we cover a lot in a short time) but you will know more about what CSS can do for you and where to get started.
There is space for 20 people. If you want to reserve a spot you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or else you can just show up (seating is first come first served).