UVU’s Academic Tutoring provides a space for students of all backgrounds to receive
tutoring support in a variety of disciplines and to identify and practice study skills
that will help them become independent, life-long learners.
- Provide a space for students to recieve academic support and facilitate peer guidance
- Meet individual student needs
- Provide support for faculty by working with students who are at varying levels of
- Create opportunities for students to participate in engaged learning through peer
- Serve as an academic resource for the local community
To facilitate a community of empowered and independent learners.