Request Child Care

Care About Childcare at Utah Valley University is a Child Care Resource & Referral agency
Serving: Utah, Juab, Summit, and Wasatch Counties

There are three ways to request a Child Care Referral:

icon of a computer

Request a Child Care Referral Online at Care About Childcare

  • Receive your response immediately
  • Create a profile, fill out forms, and search for child care providers
  • Questions? Call our office to speak with a friendly referral counselor
icon of a phone

Request a Child Care Referral by Phone

  • Local: (801) 863-8631
  • Toll Free: 1-800-952-8220 ext. 8631
icon of a envelope

Request a Child Care Referral by Email

  • Fill out and submit a short form, and let a referral counselor contact you either by phone or email (whichever you prefer)