eRefund (or Direct Deposit) is the fastest way for students to receive their refund
or financial aid disbursement. Instead of waiting 1-2 weeks for a check, the funds
are deposited directly into the bank account of the student’s choice, generally within
two business days. Students in need of a checking or savings account can visit Utah
Community Credit Union, located on campus in the Student Center.
eRefund Instructions for Student Refunds
- Log into UVLINK and select the Student tab
- Under Selected Menu click on Financing & Paying For Your Education and then e-Refund Enrollment
- Click on the Start radio button for a first time setup, or Change to update or change your account
- Enter your Bank Routing Number (If you need help determining your Bank Routing Number, click on the Bank Routing link for detailed instructions)
- Enter your full Checking Account Number (If you need help determining your Checking Account Number, click on the Account Number link for detailed instructions)
- Click Checking or Savings radio button to indicate which type of account number you entered
- Read the e-Refund Agreement, Print it, and click I Agree
- You will receive a message that your changes have been completed
**In order to discontinue your e-Refund, send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact
the Bursar's Office at 801-863-8956.