eRefund (or Direct Deposit) is the fastest way for students to receive their refund
or financial aid disbursement. Instead of waiting 1-2 weeks for a check, the funds
are deposited directly into the bank account of the student’s choice, generally within
two business days. Students in need of a checking or savings account can visit Utah
Community Credit Union, located on campus in the Student Center.
eRefund Instructions for Student Refunds
- Log into myUVU.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner.
- On the drop-down, click on the Settings Icon (the gears)
- Click on eRefund Enrollment at the bottom of the list
- If you are enrolling for the first time, click on Start. If you're changing your bank
information, click Change.
- Enter your bank routing number and account number and select Checking or Savings.
- Please double-check your numbers before you submit to ensure the funds go to the correct
- Click submit.
**In order to discontinue your e-Refund, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
the Bursar's Office at 801-863-7200.