Registration & Job Posting
Access Wolverine Career Link.
- Under the CAREER FAIR AND INFO SESSIONS tab, click SEARCH
- Highlight the type of event you are looking for and click SEARCH
- When the list of active events shows, click on the event you would like to share details
about and register.
Go to Wolverine Career Link.
- Login OR Register
- BASIC NAVIGATION
- Update your contact information on MY PROFILE
- Post a job on MY JOBS
- Search for students to fill a position on STUDENT SEARCH.
- CREATE A NEW POSITION LISTING
- Click on MY JOBS and click NEW
- Enter the job posting information and SAVE
- Jobs will be approved and posted to the system within 24 hours.
- Use an existing job as a template, or to make changes in a job posting:
- Click on MY JOBS.
- Click JOB ID, then click EDIT to make the changes and then SAVE.
- VIEW THE RESUMES OF APPLICANTS
- Go to MY JOBS
- Click on the Job ID
- Click the boxes of applicants you wish to have resumes emailed to you.
- Click CREATE PACKET.
- IMPORTANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- If you wish students to submit resumes and applications via the system, say YES when
given the option to ALLOW ON-LINE REFERRALS.
- If you wish student applications to be submitted directly to you, you must list instructions
for applying to your job (fax, phone, etc.) in the APPLICATION INSTRUCTION section.
ON CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
As a service to employers, the Career Development Center offers the option to conduct
interviews on campus. If you would like to interview on campus please contact our
office at 801-863-6364 to make arrangements.
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE
When students search for employment, they select criteria they are looking for in
prospective positions. Some jobs may be excluded from a student's search results,
simply because criteria the student selected were not included in the job description,
even though those criteria may apply to the job.
POSTING AN INTERNSHIP OR CO-OP
Employers are encouraged to post internships and co-op opportunities for UVU students
on the Wolverine Career Link. The process for posting these is the same as posting
a job. When