UVU Driver Education
Agreement Online Course
Page 1 of 6
Have you taken a Driver Education course before?
The following MUST be agreed to BEFORE you may register for the course online.
• I am at least 15 years old
• I understand written and verbal English
• I have access to a computer with a high speed internet connection,
Windows Media Player and/or QuickTime
• I have a working email address. To avoid UVU emails being filtered as junk mail, I will add the Driver Education email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to my email address book or white list. It is my responsibility to inform the Driver Education Coordinator if I change my email address or if I do not receive a confirmation email within 2 business days.
• I have initiative and motivation to work on my own
• I will complete all of the following, including my final exam at A-1 Driving School within 60 days of receiving my confirmation email:
Complete Quiz 1 part 1 within my first 7 days in the course
Complete 9 Lessons
View 18 online videos
Pass 18 quizzes with a score of 90% or above
Pass the Practice exam with an 80% or above
Pass the Final exam with an 80% or above at an approved A-1 location
• I am choosing to complete my driving and observation hours at the driving school of my choice. It is my responsibility to do this on my own.
• I will complete 6 hours of behind the wheel driving and 6 hours of observing another student drive at an approved A‐1 location within one year from when I register.
• If for some reason I have to cancel my registration, I have 7 days to obtain a refund, and there is a $50 administrative fee.
Page 1 of 6