Funding Resources for College of Science Students

College of Science Scholarly Activities Committee (SAC)

SAC provides funding for faculty research.  Faculty may apply for funding in the spring of each year, typically in February.  Students may apply at any time.  For a copy of the SAC proposal form, please: Word Format, PDF Format

UVU Office of Engaged Learning (OEL) URSCA Grants

Undergraduate Research Scholarly and Creative Activities (URSCA) provides funds for upper-division students, working with faculty mentors, to conduct in-depth research or creative work related to their chosen field of study.  For more information, or to apply for an OEL URSCA Grant.

UVU Office of Engaged Learning (OEL) TEELS Grants

The D. Clark and Pam Turner Endowment for Engaged Learning in STEM Research Fellowships (TEELS) are designed to support student/faculty research in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) disciplines.  For more information, or apply for an OEL TEELS Grant.