BS in Dance Education Program Outcomes
Students in the B.S. in Dance Education will:
- Perform dance with artistry demonstrating an intermediate/advanced level technical
- Create choreographic works of artistic merit and personal voice demonstrating skills
in choreographic elements, principles, and structures of dance.
- Integrate diverse theoretical dance knowledge and skills in the writing, performance,
and creation of dance.
- Write articulately using dance language demonstrating perceptive, reflective, and
analytical knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and teaching of unit and lesson plans in the public
- Demonstrate proficient skills and knowledge necessary to create a vibrant and artistic
secondary dance program based on state and national standards.