Our mission is to identify, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships
with internal and external constituencies, bringing resources that enrich the experience
offered by UVU.
- Network and build relationships with those interested in UVU, her interests and students.
- Create and maintain relations with UVU Alumni.
- Raise funds for scholarships, buildings, and university initiatives.
- Promote UVU’s goals and objectives and provide resources for development.
The division of Development and Alumni Relations is made up of five main departments.
- Alumni Relations
- Donor Engagement
- National Development Outreach
Additionally, we oversee the undertaking of three critical boards.
- NAP Board
- UVU Alumni Board
- UVU Foundation Board