Master of Education
Applicants should hold a Baccalaureate degree that supports a State of Utah Teacher
License. Applicants must complete all of the following -
- Remit a nonrefundable $45 fee by check or money order (payable to UVU).
- Forward all official university transcripts.
- Respond to all admission essay questions.
- Provide three letters of recommendation submitted electronically or mailed from the writer directly to the UVU School of Education.
- Send official GRE test scores. GRE registration is available at www.ets.org/gre
- Submit TOEFL scores (only for applicants for whom English is a second language and who have not earned
a degree in the United States).
- Attend an interview with the School of Education Graduate Committee.
The application deadline is March 31st. The School of Education reserves the right to accept applications beyond the deadline,
if necessary, in order to achieve a full cohort of qualified applicants.
Relevant, Practical, Real