Report a Complaint

Close-Up Image of Waterfall

If you feel that you have experienced discrimination, harassment or retaliation based upon a protected class, you have several options. The Office for Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action can help resolve your concerns through informal or formal options. To learn more, call (801) 863-5704 or email


Anonymous Complaint form LinkStudent Complaint Form LinkFaculty/Staff Complaint Form Link