You earn the financial aid you have been awarded as you attend class during the semester. If you have been awarded financial aid and begin attendance, but then change your enrollment or fail to attend class for the semester, the UVU Financial Aid and Scholarships Office is required to recalculate the financial aid you are eligible for based upon your adjusted enrollment. Depending on when you withdraw, you will most likely owe money back to UVU.

If you began attendance in your classes, you may be asked to complete documentation to prove your attendance. 

Changes to your enrollment include: dropping, withdrawing, auditing, or ceasing to attend classes and receiving a UW grade. It is also important to note that class cancellations can also result in a change in your financial aid eligibility.