- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialists
- Survey Technicians
- GIS Technicians
- Landscape architects
- Environmental scientists and specialists
- Social scientists
- Urban and regional planners
“These occupations should experience faster than average employment growth. Surveyors, cartographers, and photogrammetrists who have a bachelor's degree and strong technical skills should have favorable job prospects.” according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition.
Earnings vary by specialty, location, education, and level of competency and responsibility.
- Beginning Average Income: $30,720
- Average Income: $59,530 (adjusted for Utah)