UVUFit Employee Wellness Program
UVU has developed relationships with several partners both in and out of the university to bring employees a health and wellness program called UVUFit!
There are many ways for all UVU employees to participate, both full-time and part-time. Full-time employees who are enrolled in UVU’s medical insurance plan, and who participate in UVUFit, can earn up to $200 in cash incentives. Employees currently not covered under the medical plan may still receive perks and rewards for participation in select activities.
UVUFit Program Overview
Tier 1 - By completing the following three bullets full-time eligible employees will receive $100
- Complete your 2015 – 2016 Clinical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA) – Online through your UMR portal, this is your ticket to participate in the program.
- Complete a preventative physical (on the 2015/2016 plan year)
- Submit a physician lab form to your physician – allows bio-metric lab work to be sent and copied into your CHRA from your physical.
Tier 2 - By completing 500 activity points full-time eligible employees will receive $100
- We have developed a list of wellness activities and assigned them wellness points. Achieve 500 wellness points and earn an additional $100.
- While employees can work on earning wellness points at any time throughout the program, to earn the incentive payout for Tier 2, you must complete Tier 1.
- Clinical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA) Instructions - Step 1 of the program
- Physician Lab form - To be submitted to your physician
- Take the First Steps - Program information
- Tier 2 Wellness Activities - List of activities and point values for Tier 2 participation
Drew and Lynn Manning
Kicking off this year is a partnership with Drew and Lynn Manning.
Drew Manning is the NY Times Best Selling Author of the book, Fit2Fat2Fit. He is best known for his Fit2Fat2Fit.com experiment that took the media by storm when his story went viral online. He has been featured on shows such as Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The View and many more. He is a certified personal trainer through NASM and through his Fit2Fat2Fit journey has inspired thousands across the world to embrace a healthier lifestyle change through some dramatic self experimentations!
Lynn Manning is a Woman's Fitness Specialist and foodie! She loves to work with women on loving themselves and working towards their fitness goals in the healthiest way possible. Her website 2fitathome.com is directed towards helping women with meal planning, at home exercises and fitness content on her blog that is women-specific.
Drew and Lynn recently visited UVU to speak at 2015 Summer University. UVUFit is excited in having them back to launch the 2015-2016 program.