Public and Community Health

Instructions for Completing This Form

Enter the required information and the click the submit button.  This application is only for Community Health or Health Service Adminstration majors who are attempting to enroll in HLTH 482R.  If you are trying to apply for another internship through the College of Health and Public Service, please apply here: All Other Health and Public Service Majors