- 2013 M.Ed. – Curriculum and Instruction, ESL emphasized. Utah Valley University
- 2010 Endorsement, Japanese, Utah State Office of Education
- 2009 Endorsement, Special Education (Mild/Moderate), Weber State University
- 2006 B.S. – Math Education, Utah Valley State College
- 1999 B.S. – Computer Science, University of Colorado
- 2011 - Present
- First, Second, and Third Semester Japanese (1010, 1020, 2010)
- Japanese Conversation (115R, 215R, 3015)
- Japanese Literature (3050)
- 1994 M.A - Asian Studies, Japanese emphasized. Seton Hall University, New Jersey.
- 2003 - Present Utah Valley University.
- First, Second, Third and Fourth Semester Japanese (1010, 1020, 2010, 202G).
- Japanese Literature (JPNS 3050).