Length of Exchange & Eligibility

A student can go for 1 academic year which is 2 semesters to one host institution. They can also attend one more semester at another host institution. You may be eligible to exchange to more than one NSE campus, your exchange may cross two or more academic years (additional application fees will apply). Some participating schools may only allow you to attend one semester.

Exchange Eligibility

  • Successfully completed 24 university credits
  • Full-time enrollment at UVU
  • Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
  • Good academic, behavioral, and financial standing

How to Choose a "Host" University

Want to go on exchange but not sure where? Take a look at the NSE website at www.nse.org. There is a complete list of schools, and you can sort by major to find the exchange school that is right for you. Schedule an appointment to meet with NSE staff who will help you evaluate your options based on your desires.

  • National Student Exchange - California
  • National Student Exchange - Texas
  • National Student Exchange - United States
  • National Student Exchange - Canada
  • National Student Exchange - Alaska
  • National Student Exchange - Hawaii