Emergency Text Messaging Service and Shooter Training Video
To assist with communications in the case of an emergency UVU has implemented an emergency
text messaging system. The system can also give you other notifications by text
messaging if you choose. This is an opt-in system. You may also choose to receive
HIGH PRIORITY ANNOUNCEMENTS, STUDENT ACTIVITIES, etc. by text messaging. Please sign
To sign up for the system, click on the "Opt in" button to the left and fill out the
form inside UVLink, or follow the instructions below.
- Login to UVLink
- Choose either the "Student" or "Employee" tab.
- Select "Personal Information" under "Banner Services"
- Select "Opt-in to Text Messaging"
- Enter your cell phone information
- Select the Opt-in Level
- Read the Terms of Participation
- Click the "I Accept" button
- Test the system by clicking on the "Test Your Text Messaging" button
- Follow the steps above, but instead of clicking the "I Accept" button (in step 8), click on the "Delete" button at the bottom of the page.
- Get more information about how to change your subscription or to unsubscribe completely,
visit the Opt-out of Opt-in page.
Please send comments, suggestions and complaints to email@example.com
Shooter Training Video
See the "Shots Fired On Campus" Video by following the instructions below or click
on the button below and then login. Video will automatically load (be patient).
- Login to UVLink
- Choose the "Employee" tab
- Select "Services and Resources" on the left menu
- In the "Training" channel click on the "Shots Fired on Campus Training Video" link.
This is a 20 minute video that provides training in preparation and response to emergency
Safe Campus Live Training
To schedule live training for your employees call or email Robin Ebmeyer ext 7977
or Ashlee Larsen ext 8665
Login here for a repeat of the in-person UVU "Safe Campus" training (Active Shooter).